Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to America


 After many years of trying to bring my parents here to the United States the day finally came. On September 21, 2010 we woke up early giddy with anticipation to finish our welcome board so we could go and get grandma(bunica) Gaby , grandpa(bunicu ) Dodo and my sister Andrea from the airport. This was my dads first time in the USA. There were tears of happiness in everyone's eyes as soon as they arrived. Hugs and kisses fallowed, but the part that will stay forever in my heart was the first time my mom took Michael in her arms. With Andrew she was able to be here when he was born so not holding Michael immediately after
birth and having to wait 8 months made the whole experience very emotional.



What is better than to have grandparents here nearby I say? The answer is to have a wonderful aunt here also. My sister Andrea is the aunt that has just as much energy as the kids making life so much easier for me as she entertained them tons.

Sweets from Spain

The presents brought from Spain piled all over the house and I even said to Jeremy that our house looked like it was Christmas in September.


6 comments:

  1. How fun. So are your parents there to stay? Did you say that they will be buying a house close to yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that last picture really threw me for a loop. I instantly thought "I remember stopping that guy on a street in Sibiu on our way home for lunch." I guess that was 13 years ago, but I remember everything about it---exactly where we were, what was said---like it was yesterday. Few people in the world I love more than this family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiar ma gandeam ca erai prea ocupata cu familia ta de nu ai mai scris demult pe blog. Ce fain ca au putut sa vina toti, si intradevar se si vad emotiile in poze. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Adina maybe next year they will do that. For now after they received their green cards si carnetul de conducere s-au intors inapoi in Spania pana in Martie sau Aprilie. Tatalui meu ia fost greu aicea in America. Sper ca data viitoare sa ramana definitiv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesse, Mi-e dor de tine si de familia ta frumoasa. Ce mai faceti voi?
    Multumesc pentru comentariu:)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, Ai dreptate motivul din care nu am mai scris este fiindca am fost super ocupata cu familia. Sper sa pot sa gasesc timp acum si pentru blogul meu si al prietenilor mei. Te pup

    ReplyDelete