Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween decor

We have started to decorate a little more for Halloween this year. Almost everything is made by us from card stock paper, and other materials that we had around the house and in the yard (see the stick from the witch broom on the mantle). I am not sure why this year I am enjoing making everything at home and purchasing very little or nothing from the store. It could be the economy or the fact that I am more happy with things made by me and my kids. Either way I am very happy with the end result of our work.
 

2 comments:

  1. Totul arata absolut fantastic Livia!!! Si eu (mai nou) sunt pentru lucruri facute de noi si mai putin cumparate. :) Ma bucur mult ca ai revenit la blog, pentru ca imi place sa citesc despre ce ati mai facut; stiu si eu cum e cand trece mult timp... dar hooray for new beginnings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bine ai revenit pe blog, Livia! Si mie imi plac decoratiile voastre! Eu nu am facut prea mult anul asta, ca fetele noastre inca nu stiu care e toata faza cu sarbatorile, dar abia astept Craciunul!!!!
    Sunteti o familie frumoasa!

    ReplyDelete