Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am back


I have missed my blog and thought about posting often but too many things have kept me busy . No time was found in my schedule to write down all the adventures we have had these past months. We decided we needed a larger home for our family including my parents who will arrive this summer so we moved at the end of May into a beautiful house just across from Jasmine's school. We love it, it has such a nice flow, 10 ft ceiling in the living room and lots of storage room. I also love our back yard and we have already planted some veggies and melons with the kids. The park is just a street away, the lake is still near us and life is good.
I will start posting all the fun things we have done with our family while moving and I sure hope it will not take me the whole summer just to get caught up.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Felicitari pt noua casa. De abia astept sa vad noi poze cu casa si tot ce ati mai facut. Ai tai se muta aici? In ce stat locuieti? Imi place ca e multa verdeata acolo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your back yard, and I love your garden, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete