Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello again!

It's been so long since I blogged I don't even know what to post first. I took some time to look through my previous posts so I can try to remember the series of events that happened this year in our lives. I have so many things to post. I hope I can update most everything :)My dates will be close but not as accurate as I would like them to be for our family journal. With that said let the new posts fill this blog. Most of them will be highlights due to time restrains. I sure have missed writing and posting our little adventures.


2 comments:

  1. Hello si tie frumoaso! :) Asteptam de mult sa mai scrii ceva; va fi frumos sa vedem ce ati mai facut. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei, Livia, ma bucur ca ai revenit. Abia astept sa citesc despre aventurile voastre.:-)

    ReplyDelete