Thursday, August 25, 2011

20 lbs off

After having Michael I found it really hard to get on the treadmill and exercise. I just wanted a fast way to lose the pounds left from the pregnacy. One of my friends told me about HCG drops and how much weight you can loose in just a few weeks. After I researched the product I gave it a try for 3 weeks and I lost 17 pounds. Since then I have lost 3 more without the drops and have been able to maintain the 20lbs off for more than four months. I really like the weight that I am at but I feel that I need more energy. I know I have to add more exercise into my life in order to increase my energy level. If this weather will cool off any time soon I might feel motivated to start running again.

7 comments:

  1. Am si eu o prietena care a facut HCG dar cica nu manca decat 500 calories pe zi. Asa ai facut si tu? Si daca da a fost greu? Arati foarte bine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo tie!!! Arati foarte bine! Nici n-am auzit de metoda asta. Wow, 500 de calorii pe zi???? As muri de foame! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitari, Livia!!! Sa mentii si de acum incolo doar cu exercise si healthy nutrition. Nici eu nu am auzit de HCG dar daca se mananca doar 500 cal pe zi, e pure starvation which is really bad for your metabolism and body, in general. Am invatat si facut multe teste (fit point, calorie point, metabolic, etc.) si expertii spun sa nu mananci sub your resting metabolic rate (RMR) care este reprezinta nr. de calorii de care are nevoie organizmul zilnic pentru a functiona (functiile de baza ale organelor.) Pentru mine asta este 1,500 calorii. Si in general cam asta este nr la femei. (Scuze pt comentariul luuunnng!:-) Te pup, inca o data--arati super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddy ,da dieta asta este doar de 500 de calori pe zi. Pentru mine nu a fost foarte greu dar pentru Jeremy a fost ingrozitor si dupa o saptamana el nu a mai tinut dieta. Nu este o dieta pe care o recomand inainte sa fi educat despre tot ceea ce cuprinde-- dar iti da rezultate rapide.Mi-e imi place sa mananc ceea ce vreau si apoi sa fac exercitiu. Asa am slabit dupa ce l-am avut pe Andrew dar de data asta am incercat ceva diferit si mai rapid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting. this diet sure goes against everything i've learnt from sparkpeople.com like eating no more than 1200 calories a day or you go into starvation mode... but hopefully like you said, now that you lost that weight, you will keep fit with exercise and good food :D

    this diet would definitely not suit me as i am breastfeeding. i wonder if i could go 24 hours with just 500 calories. might try it out in a year's time :D

    ReplyDelete