Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012

After asking my children what they would each like to be for Halloween, I realized that there was a theme that we could create with their costumes. Andrew wished to be a Knight. Jasmine said she would like to be a Masquerade Ball Princess and Michael a good Dragon. He really loves dragons and I predict that he will wish for a dragon birthday in February. So to be able to join their group Jeremy and I dressed up as a King and Queen. I made paper crowns and capes from old drapes and the look was complete. Easy and simple costumes with a price of under $20 for the entire family.
 

4 comments:

  1. Livia, you are oh so talented!!!! To make all those awesome looking costumes for under $20, is amazing!!! Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tare, tare, tare dragut! Intr-adevar, Livia tu esti SUPER talentata!!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to get my kids to do a theme and they are never on board. This turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aratati grozav!! Enorm de mult talent si creativitate in tine Livia! :)

    ReplyDelete