Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy birthday honey!

February is a month full on special birthdays. Andrew starts the month, Michael follows and Jeremy closes it. In other words all my favorite boys get to celebrate their special birthday in one month.

We celebrated Jeremy’s birthday at home with our little family and Jeremy’s parents. They were here to support Jeremy in his new calling as a second counselor in the bishopric and also to see our sweet new baby. Michael is their 30th grandchild.

I decided that making two cakes in one month was enough and opted to buy an ice-cream cake for my sweetie this year. It was delicious and I think for the adults in the family we will start buying ice-cream cakes from now on.

Now, I have to brag a little about my husband. First of all he is the best husband in the world. My love for him is immense and it still seems to grow every day as he tends to all of us. I thought it was so wonderful that Jeremy immediately brought me flowers after I delivered Michael and not only that, he made sure to buy a box of chocolates for the nurses so they would take good care of me in the hospital while he was home with the children. He is a wonderful daddy always trying to find time to play games and teach our little ones the gospel. I love Jeremy with all my heart and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father paired us together.



La Multi Ani Jeremy!



2 comments:

  1. La Multi Ani! Chiar ca e o luna plina pentru voi!
    Si mult succes cu noua chemare a lui Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Multi Ani!!! Tort de inghetata e o idee bna, si noi am inceput sa facem asa cu adulti din casa mai ales ca Februarie e plis si aici. SI baietii mei preferati sau nascut in aceasta luna. :D

    ReplyDelete