Sunday, March 28, 2010

International Mathematical Competition



I feel very blessed because I have an incredible 3rd grader. My beautiful girl is an amazing student at school, always ready to learn more and to challenge herself to do better. During spring break Jasmine took part in the International Mathematical Kangaroo competition. This competition is held annually and has more than 40 countries that take an active part in it. Students from grade 2 to grade 12 are allowed to participate. This was Jasmine’s second time to compete and she was very excited. The scores are not back yet but she was happy with her performance after the competition. I love her sweet spirit and love of learning. Jasmine is one of my great helpers in the house and a little mommy to Andrew and Michael. We all are very proud of Jasmine and we love her a tone!






1 comment:

  1. Bravo Jasmine!!!! E bine cand isi gaseste talentul si ca ii place sa studieze la scoala. Esti binecuvantata!!!!

    ReplyDelete