Monday, August 30, 2010

Magic show, art & toys

This summer we were able to watch a cute magic show at our library. The kids were really in awe over most of the tricks performed. Jasmine got invited on the stage and helped perform a fun trick with a live duck. After the show we had to check out books about magic tricks from the library. That's how much my cuties loved the show. I have been informed that we are going to host a show at our house with guests, magic tricks, music and deserts. I told the kids that I can't wait. Isn't being a mom so much fun! I don't want to forget these times when everything is so exciting and simple for them.
                 We also enjoyed the art museum and the toy store. My children adore the toy store:)

This art collection was priced at $500------Andrew, Jasmine and I are going to make it for about $10.
Baby food jars with paint inside and a frame:) So easy and fun!

4 comments:

  1. Ce interesanta chestia cu borcanele alea. Frumos. Vad ca ati avut o vara minunata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce frumos v-ati distrat! Si mie imi place chestia cu borcanele. Interesant...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intradevar e asa de placut sa fi mama si te bucuri pentru momentele vietii.

    ReplyDelete