Tuesday, September 7, 2010

6 month recap

Michael turned 7 months today and I just realized that I have not documented what he did while 6 months old. Well, I should start by letting everyone know that Michael started to crawl at six months. He is very mobile now and loves to get into everything. He has also learned how to blow bubbles and how to give kisses. They both are slobbery but we love every minute of it.
Michael loves his toys, loves to be read to, especially by Jasmine, loves the remote control, playing ball with big brother and of course he loves big people food.
I also noticed that lately he does not like strangers to hold him and he is quite attached to me. He wants mommy near most of the time. I am OK with this stage as all of my children seemed to go through it.
Michael says tata, tata ( daddy in romanian) and papa ( food in romanian). I am still waiting for mama, mama, mama and I think it will be come soon enough.

We all love playing with Michael and making him laugh. Andrew is the best at it. For some reason he manages to make Michael laugh quite easily. When I look at them I can see how much they love each other.
Michael continues to be a very happy baby and we are so grateful to have him in our family.

6 months stats: Weight -18lbs 3oz

Height -27 inches

2 comments:

  1. Adorabilul grasun s-a facut mare. Cred ca are mai mult in greutate ca Lavi. La 18 luni avea 18 lbs. Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce dulceata! Wow, sunt impresionata, crawling la 6 luni! Andrei al meu abia la 11 luni a inceput :-).
    Multe succese in continuare familiei voastre reusite!xoxo

    ReplyDelete