Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First steps and potty training


On November 29, 2010 my 9 1/2 month old boy Michael took his first two steps all by himself. He has been walking holding on to the furniture since he was 7 months old so we knew that he would walk soon. Andrew also started at the end of his nine months if I remember correctly and by eleven months he was running. Same with Michael now. I have a hard time keeping Michael out of the kitchen long enough to load the dishwasher. He is so fast! As soon as I open the dishwasher door that kid is right next to me even though a second ago he was in the toy room playing with his siblings.

Michael is also in underwear at home during the day and he is doing amazing. For several months now he has pooped in the toilet without any accidents. The peeing is a different story because we still have some days with accidents. I am confident that soon enough he will not need diapers at all. I am grateful to be a stay home mother as it has allowed me the time to potty train all my kids by the age one and saved us lots of money.


We love Michael with all our hearts and I can't believe that he will be 1 year old in February.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, ce scump e Michael!!! Felicitari!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci mult Livia pentru comentariile lasate pe blog! Esti tare draguta! Si sunt sigura o mamica minunata! So glad we got to "meet" in the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super impresionant Livia! Andrei inca are probleme cu potty training si are 3 ani si 8 luni! ;-) Bravo lui Michael! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie, How are you and the baby? It's so good to see you found my blog. I love comments so stop by often :)

    Stanca, draga mea multumesc si la fel multumesc lui Cristina si Ioana pentru comentarii. VA IUBESC ROMANCELOR!!!

    ReplyDelete