Monday, November 14, 2011

My princess is 10!!!

At the beginning of June my little princess turned 10 years old. Yes, I said she has entered into double digits. Can you believe it! It took me a while.

I love my bright sunshine more than I can describe, so when she requested a music themed birthday party I said of course and decided to make it as special as possible because she deserves it. I baked her a 3 tier cake which I decorated with grandmas help in white, black and yellow fondant. I also created a little spotlight in the living room where she and her guests could dance and sing. We really tried to spoil her a little more than normal on her birthday. We are so grateful that Heavenly Father gave us the privilege to be her parents and intrusted us with such a beautiful and kind daughter. We love you Jasmine with all our heart!
She is so beautiful!!!



4 comments:

  1. Ce tort frumos! Ma multi ani Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce petrecere frumoasa si tortul e superb! Bravo Livia! La multi ani Jasmine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte frumos tortul, intr-adevar!!! La multi ani, Jasmine!!! Intr-adevar e greu sa ne gandim ca ei cresc atat de repede! Si Ana va fi in double digits anul viitor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,ce frumos ati sarbatorit-o pe printesa voastra! Ca asa este intr-adevar! Tortul a fost uimitor, elegant si sunt sigura si gustos! Si imi place mult cum ai organizat spotlightul si faptul ca tortul se asorteaza cu rochita!!! Sa va traiasca fericita si sa va bucurati mereu de ea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete