Saturday, November 5, 2011

School projects and achievements

Where to start!? At the end of fourth grade we were invited to Jasmine's school for the annual award celebration. I knew that she was going to receive several since she has been a member of the math and chess club as well as a school councilor, a star reader and much more. Another great part was that my mom had never seen an award celebration for one of her grandchildren (she was at every award I received in school growing up) so she was a little nervous but very excited. Jasmine received more than five awards that day and right at the end the fifth grade brought a special award which they described as a grand recognition award for a special person who they have watched help others in need all throughout the year. When Jasmine's named was called I could see the happiness in her eyes and my heart started to beat 10 times faster. Everyone was so happy for her including my mom who is her biggest fan.
I am so proud of my little girl and all the hard work she puts into everything. She gives more than 100%. I love that she is my oldest because I know that my boys have a great example to follow.
Also take a look at one of her cute book projects : Charlotte's web! She had to write a summary of the book and collect the main characters in a basket to present to her class.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, ce frumos!! Mii de felicitari lui Jasmine! Ce fetita de exceptie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, bravo, bravo, Jasmine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitari!!!! Imi place sa vad poze cu voi si cu bunicii; se vede ca petrecetzi timpul in armonie.

    ReplyDelete