Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Big brother Andrew

Andrew and Michael



Every day when Andrew wakes up he has to check on Michael to make sure he is doing well and also to see how much bigger he has grown since the previous night. It's delightful to see how much love he has for his baby brother as he showers Michael with kisses every day. I love to listen and watch Andrew sing to Michael all the church songs he has learned. Michael also enjoys it very much and coos back at him in reply. I really need to record his sweet voice before it changes. I also love to hear Andrew talking to Michael. His conversations go like this: Andrew showing Michael a sword says, “Michael, I am going to keep you protected with this, cause you know I am in charge of you if there are any bullies.”

Andrew also likes to introduce himself when he enters the room by saying; “Make space big brother is coming!”

I know that Andrew loves being a big brother and I can already imagine the many sword fights and superhero games being played at our home when Michael is older.

The boys and I have enjoyed some great mornings at the park since the weather has been beautiful these past several weeks. Here are some pics with the best big brother. Enjoy!





Andrew and Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. vai ce frumosi sunt!!! Si ce haios e Andrew cu conversatiile lui. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marfa! E scump de tot! Livia, cat de inalt e Andrew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ioana, la verificarea anuala de doctor in februarie de 4 ani pentru Andrew a avut 42 inches la inaltime si 41 pounds la grasime.

    ReplyDelete