Sunday, April 18, 2010

Movie night


Last week Jeremy and I decided to take our little ones on a mother daughter date and father son date . Friday night I took Jasmine to the movies and we watched “How To Train Your Dragon” in 3d which we both loved. It was so much fun to spend some time with her and I know that the boys had a blast at home playing playstation and baking chocolate chip cookies. The next day, Saturday was Jeremy and Andrew's time to have some fun and they also choose to go to the movies and see the same movie. While the boys were gone Jasmine and I played some board games and had strawberry banana smoothies at our home. It was such a great weekend and I look forward to some shopping and pampering time with my girl soon.



3 comments:

  1. Livia, ce idee minunata! Cred ca o s-o furam si noi... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanca poti din toata inima:) Sa sti ca eu cred ca este important sa le d-ai si atentie individuala copiilor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that movie was great, looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete