Saturday, November 13, 2010

Games

There is always some kind of game being played at our house. From go fish to Life to Chess to a dozen more that I do not remember their names right now, our closet it's filled with games.

Andrew's favorite game lately is chess and he is getting better every day at it. He will play chess all day with bunicu and everyone else who is up for a game. I love playing with him. He is so smart at just 4 years old and extremely inquisitive about everything around him.




My favorite game lately has been Clue. What are your favorite board games?

2 comments:

  1. you have so many games! games r a cool way to interact and learn new strategy skills, good for kids :D

    at the moment i play this new game called Mahjong. it is asian and it has different levels of difficulty - the CAT being the easiest one. u should try it sometime. i think u can install it on computers with Windows 7 only, not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I LOVE games. Stephen and I just played Monopoly this afternoon. It is such a classic! I love Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, and Titan. I will play pretty much anything, though! I can't wait to play some with all of you again!

    ReplyDelete