Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Michael's blessing

We waited a long time to have Michael blessed because I really wanted my parents, bunicu si bunica Lengyel to be here for it. On October 17th Jeremy gave Michael a beautiful blessing that brought tears to my eyes. It was worth it to wait until grandma and grandpa were here because I know that they were able to feel how strong the spirit was in the church that day. The whole sacrament meeting touched my heart and I had tears in my eyes more than I expected. A superb musical number was sung by several sisters in the ward and the speakers words were inspirational.




After the blessing we had a little party at the park with some of our friends. We served sarmale which had become tradition to make for every blessing party. October the 17th is always going to be a special day not only because Michael was blessed on that day but also because we were married on the same day 12 years ago. I love what Jeremy and I have received from our Heavenly Father in our 12 years of marriage. I hope we continue to be blessed on our journey here on earth and after in the eternities.

2 comments:

  1. It is so amazing to see you and your family! Plus, the idea of samale makes my mouth water! I would LOVE to have some! Your mom always made the best sarmale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi plac tare mult pozele! Sunteti o familie frumoasa!

    ReplyDelete