Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Soccer

If you have noticed I am trying really hard to get caught up on my blog before we enter 2011. Some of these posts happened several months ago but I still need to document them for our family.

Grandpa and grandma bought this Spain world cup 2010 champion home soccer uniform
Fall soccer was even better than spring soccer! My kids were better at shooting the ball and scoring goals which made the game even more pleasant to watch. Even better my parents and sister were there with us to cheer them on. Jasmine and Andrew had fun playing soccer and I think until they are ready to try a different sport we will be playing more soccer.

2 comments:

  1. Ce fain ca incerci sa catch up pana nu incepe anul viitor. :D Ce fotbalisti frumosi ai tu pe acolo; indata si Michael o sa ii insoteasca. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your family is running crazy! But you all just look fantastic! That soccer player sure is a handsome one!

    ReplyDelete