Saturday, January 22, 2011

Holiday decor


2010 was the fist year when we decorated a 9 1/2 foot tree. We set it out the day after Thanksgiving and with a ladder plus everyone's help it was done in parts in about 3days. It sure took a long time to finish due to the large size of the tree but also because three little cuties need me constantly. Anyway, the final result was stunning and we received many compliments from everyone entering our home, the best one I heard was: Wow this is the most beautiful tree I've seen!
I decorated a little all throughout the home and I will share some pictures with how cozy and inviting it all looked. Above the entertainment center I made a little village where I incorporated 2 gingerbread houses with our collection of figurines. You can see the crafts that we made in some of these pictures too.


Let's not forget all the sweets that get consumed around this time of year. I have not baked any of the ones in the pictures. They were all delivered to us by friends and this is just a part of it. Thank you dear friends. We all loved them but now I am paying dearly for them. Jeremy and I starting doing P90x to burn off all we gained over the holidays and it is killing me slowly every day.


2 comments:

  1. Se pare ca si voi ati avut un Craciun frumos. Din pacate Craciunil acesta nu eram asa in stare sa ma apuc de toate cele, dar totusi am avut un Craciun minunat si relaxant. Imi place pomul vostru!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce de bunanatati! Iar bradul a fost superb!!!

    ReplyDelete